Making the clams part 02.
After making the wire skeletons/binding for the clams I proceeded to making the inside coating. I cut a cotton pad to the right shape and used discarded bits to add additional layer at the front of the inside of the clam. I used super glue to attach the cotton to the shells. After doing it with all three of them I cut small squares out of white velour fabric.
I folded the corners to the centre of the square the ugly side to the inside, sew them together and then did the same with two corners of the new square. I glued it to the centre of the clam.
That’s how it looks once it’s done.